Wednesday 30 December 2009

Scuba Diving

I have just got back from a week in Lanzarote. It was a great holiday and I had fun in the sun. One of the things I did while there was go Scuba Diving. It was amazing! We went to about 6 metres in depth and saw a lot of fish. It was amazing to be in the sea amongst the fish. I felt like we were miles out but when we came back to the shore and looked out to the rocks where we had been I was shocked to see that we really hadn't gone that far at all. It has made me want to do the PADI course which would mean I would then be qualified to go out diving when I liked. The course costs quite a lot of money but I think it would be really worth it. You can do the course anywhere in the world and I think it would be great to do it somewhere with exotic sea creatures rather than in England. That's something that I will be adding to my list! I did take a waterproof camera with me and I took some photos while diving so once they have been developed I will put some of them on here!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get our pics developed and see what they look like. It was great fun scuba diving, although next time i will remember not to drink alcohol for a few days before hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malta is a good place to dive - lots of wrecks to look at, so when you next come here for a visit you can definitely do some more scuba diving!

    ReplyDelete