Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hey I'm still here!!!

Ok so you've probably noticed that I haven't blogged for a very very very very very very long time. That is if you're still even there reading this!

I got disillusioned about this whole blogging thing because of my original blog which is called 30B430. That is the list of the 30 things I wanted to do before I was 30. I started to find that I got behind in the monthly tasks I had and then I realised that I probably wasn't going to do all the other things before I was 30 either so it made me give it all up.

Even though I stopped blogging over the last few months I have still been doing lots of things and quite a few of those things are either on my list on this blog or the 30B430 list. So my solution to the loss of motivation for the 30B430 challenge is to imalgumate/amalgamate/amalgumate(sp?!?!?) the two lists.

Here are the things that I have on 30B430 list which I am going to add to this list:

Go to the Edinburgh Festival
Go to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Do a creative writing course
See Jimmy Carr live on stage
Learn sign language
Work in a library
Visit Longleat
Be in a TV show audience
Try archery
Send a message in a bottle

The other things I had on my list I have either completed or they were monthly things that I am not doing for this blog.

So watch this space for feedback on all the exciting things I have done this year and things I will be doing in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again hon! My nagging has paid off! Plus you have quite a bit planned anyway.

    Let me know when your off to do the Gordon Ramsay gastro pub as i will do it with you as it's on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have something to read in my coffee breaks again now.... I should start blogging again too, but I'm not quite there with the motivation on that one yet... but you may inspire me again - we'll see. But good luck with your continuing blog.

    ReplyDelete